The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone else have smoked front side lights/repeaters?

Rayman

I like the look of smoked side repeaters on the front/side instead of the orange ones, does anyone know where i can get this done to a decent standard, or any other info that might be useful, has anyone else had them done for example? Any legalities i should be aware of, i assume as long as they shine orange i should be ok??

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5259/iimg06770sc.jpg

Yeh, i like em a lot, or shud i say i hate the orange even more. Legalities, well as long as they shine bright orange i dont see the problem since clear repeaters are clear till they shine ornage its only the same.

Me thinks you will need some super bright LED orange bulbs tho. Will have to look into it more when i have the supe here and fit some smoked ones!

Yeh, i like em a lot, or shud i say i hate the orange even more. Legalities, well as long as they shine bright orange i dont see the problem since clear repeaters are clear till they shine ornage its only the same.

Me thinks you will need some super bright LED orange bulbs tho. Will have to look into it more when i have the supe here and fit some smoked ones!

Well mine will be doen by the w'end so i'll put up some pics and let you know

No worries mate - glad you like 'em, nice to get compliments for my Supra :D

I'll post up any information I can get about how/where they were done if I get it

thanks nice one! If you dont find anything there is a guy on ebay that does them i think!