The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Skyline For A Supra?

MR.T

hi i have a r33 nissan skyline gts-t late spec-2 in white its in mint condition and i bought it from a dealer 4 months ago and cost £7000, belts and oils were done when i bought it and has done 60,000, the car came with 3 months warranty but i didnt use it as i have had no problems with the car.

my r33 had blitz rep alloys, hks hyper muffler that exits at the side like a blitz nur spec, de-cat, hks induction kit, brand new hks evc5 electric boost controller and apexi bov. i love driving it, the engine sounds really nice and pulls real hard:d

the point for this thread is i want a supra tt now as i was going to buy one before i got the skyline but i couldn't cos i didn't have the ££££ extra i needed of a supra.

i would like to sell or P/X my liner for a supra tt

im going to try getting some pics soon.

jay

Guest dee_rz
When I was looking at R33 GTS-T's they started at £4k and ended at £8k (through the GTR club) but for a 6 speed TT your looking at 7.5 - 15+

totally agree with this

I am currently running a gts-t after selling my sup over a year ago now.The car trade market certainty has changed .For the spec of your gts-t and if it is mint I would say around 4-5k give or take a bit.

But dont worry its not only skylines have devalued. 2 years ago when I was looking for sups, the auto tt's where 7-8k upwards. Now the market is flooded with them and the price people ask for them they just don’t seem to sell. I have seen them going for 5-6k, this ones been sold now but just an example see link below.

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CARS_popup.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA&min_pr=500&max_pr=8000&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=po207pe&miles=1500&max_records=200&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH&start=7&distance=33&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200628242006734

I have owned an R33 GTST, R33 GTR, Mitsi 3000 GTO, Nissan 300zx and now own a Supra Twin Turbo and I've gotta say at the moment I am way in love with the Supra it handles the best , is smoother to drive and OK it doesn't quite throw me back in my seat like my 550bhp GTR did but the overall delivery of power is certainly my favourite car so far out of all of them. I certainly wouldn't go back to a GTST over the Supra, NO WAY :Pling: !!!:( Good luck with getting rid of the GTST and come over to the Supra world, you definately won't regret it...:D :d :D :) ;):thumbs:

I have owned an R33 GTST, R33 GTR, Mitsi 3000 GTO, Nissan 300zx and now own a Supra Twin Turbo and I've gotta say at the moment I am way in love with the Supra it handles the best , is smoother to drive and OK it doesn't quite throw me back in my seat like my 550bhp GTR did but the overall delivery of power is certainly my favourite car so far out of all of them. I certainly wouldn't go back to a GTST over the Supra, NO WAY :Pling: !!!:( Good luck with getting rid of the GTST and come over to the Supra world, you definately won't regret it...:D :d :D :) ;):thumbs:

hmmm i dont know what to do i have had a offer of £5900 for my car, if i sold it i could put 2k on top and get a supra for 8000 or 8500? i have also looked at rx7's and have been talking to a garage that do gtr engine conversions, i am liking the thought of getting a gtr conversion next year tho.....:confused:

Was thinking of selling my supra as well ... looks like il have to get another one now! Ever had a run in a REX?

hmmm i dont know what to do i have had a offer of £5900 for my car, if i sold it i could put 2k on top and get a supra for 8000 or 8500? i have also looked at rx7's and have been talking to a garage that do gtr engine conversions, i am liking the thought of getting a gtr conversion next year tho.....:confused:

Sell yours and then go out with the cash looking for a Supra. The good ones are out there and I'm sure you will find a nice TT.

Like your Skyline looks clean...