The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pictures of my supra

KarmaSupra

Ive finally got to drive my supra, its been sat on my drive since the 23rd of june, on the way back from picking it up i lost the rear numberplate so i ordered one off the internet, due to paying cheap delivery it wasn't made straight away and then good old royal mail had it sitting in there sorting office for a week and didn't tell me, nevermind i still had my N/A supra to drive around,

So its been on the road since saturday

Hers some pictures

DSC00652.JPG

DSC00660.JPG

DSC00666.JPG

DSC00669.JPG

I dont know what people think of the rear spoiler on the back screen but i removed it today, think it looks alot better

so i have a rear spoiler for sale now il put it parts for sale in a while

DSC00673.JPG

DSC00674.JPG

Cheers

Dan

Cheers guys i much prefer it with the spoiler gone, im going to remove the window tints next, dont mind them to much but the rear one is in different bits and looks dodgy

I love white Supes! Removing the rear spoiler thing was a good move. It takes attention away from the real spoiler which is like the cars signature style feature. Do you have pics of the engine bay / interior? Or is it standard?

its got recaro seats and a boost gauge inside and the engine is standard apart from airfilter and exhaust

seats_interior.jpg pass_interior.jpg 92_1_b.jpg