The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is there an echo in here?...

letmeshowyou

Guest dee_rz

agreed, i've been waiting for something to come up, i can look into kart for us if you like as i know a friends dad who can hook us up with a great price if we get 20 odd of us, we can do a 2 hour indurance race with teams of 4, doing 20 minutes stints each :) i will ring the guy today

Karting who's interested

1. dee_rz

etc

copy and paste

:)

How come our events forum is so dead compared to the others?

Come on East ppl - we need to sort out another meet! What happened to the go-karting idea? Or just another Southend meet? Pretty soon all this nice weather will be gone!!

:tumble:

everyones getting ready for that. but if you fancy meeting up for apint then shout ;)

Guest dee_rz

http://www.anglia-karting.co.uk/index.html

Ok guys found more info and now have lots of info for you all about the karting.

If everyone is up for this rather than a boring arrive and drive we will do a grand prix type event, 4 rounds and a final, final may only involve the final 6-8best drivers who will battle it out for a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophey, each race will last about 10-15mins, you will all be given your print outs at the end for your fastest laps, laps in general etc and final postion, winner also gets a nice cheap bottle of campagne too :D we will be using pro class 45mph karts which are not slow and resricted like alot of karts at other karting ciruits you will go to, they really are damn fast, the track is a very large and very challenging circuit and is actually one of my fav ciruits in any i have been to in england :cool: Outside Caterers supply and serve food in there purpose built brick Hospitality Suite also, they have told me we can have upto 60 people :blink: but as long as we have more than 12 people we'll get this at a much reduced cost as i know them of £35 each if we do evening or £33.50 for during the day, if we do the evening one we get to use the biggest track :cool: :eyebrows:

so down to you guys, when do you guys want to do this??

so far.... amend if need be we need 12 plus people i can get some friends to fill places if need be

1. dee_rz

2. edd_t

3. Ouch got me

4. imi

5. Lee s

Guest dee_rz

BUMP

http://www.anglia-karting.co.uk/index.html

Ok guys found more info and now have lots of info for you all about the karting.

If everyone is up for this rather than a boring arrive and drive we will do a grand prix type event, 4 rounds and a final, final may only involve the final 6-8best drivers who will battle it out for a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophey, each race will last about 10-15mins, you will all be given your print outs at the end for your fastest laps, laps in general etc and final postion, winner also gets a nice cheap bottle of campagne too :D we will be using pro class 45mph karts which are not slow and resricted like alot of karts at other karting ciruits you will go to, they really are damn fast, the track is a very large and very challenging circuit and is actually one of my fav ciruits in any i have been to in england :cool: Outside Caterers supply and serve food in there purpose built brick Hospitality Suite also, they have told me we can have upto 60 people :blink: but as long as we have more than 12 people we'll get this at a much reduced cost as i know them of £35 each if we do evening or £33.50 for during the day, if we do the evening one we get to use the biggest track :cool: :eyebrows:

so down to you guys, when do you guys want to do this??

so far.... amend if need be we need 12 plus people i can get some friends to fill places if need be

1. dee_rz

2. edd_t

3. Ouch got me

4. imi

5. Lee s