The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dilemma's!!!

MrHanky

Hello all,

Ok I have a few things on my mind at the moment and would just like to see what others think.

Firstly should I NA-T my Supra or spend the money that I am saving, on a TT? The only problem with this is that it seems to be quite difficult to sell NA’s at the moment as there are so many for sale. Oh before anybody mentions it, Vicki (AKA Rogue on this forum) doesn’t want a red Supra so I cant just give it her (although I may try to talk her round).

Secondly if I do keep the NA I am very tempted to buy some Volk TE37’s for her as I love these wheels. I am just finding it hard to want to part with a substantial amount of money for these (damn sensible father thing is kicking in again) J

Anyway what are peoples thoughts?

Thanks

Mark

Depends how much you've 'invested' in your NA.

If you've spent wodges of cash doing things to your present car, then you know you're not going to recoup it, so it may be more economical to convert yours.

If it's relatively standard then I'd say sell and get a TT as it will be worth more in the long run. You can also look for one with an LSD, larger brakes, ABS (if not got) and other bits that would cost a fortune to upgrade.

Depends how much you've 'invested' in your NA.

If you've spent wodges of cash doing things to your present car, then you know you're not going to recoup it, so it may be more economical to convert yours.

If it's relatively standard then I'd say sell and get a TT as it will be worth more in the long run. You can also look for one with an LSD, larger brakes, ABS (if not got) and other bits that would cost a fortune to upgrade.

I havent really spent that much so far, I have a Do-Luck replica bumper on its way from Japan at the moment and some new coilovers to fit which I could always just put on the TT should I decide to get one. I have just spoken to a guy called Mikey who has his for sale on Pistonheads. It is very tempting but I have only owned the NA since April and I feel like a bit of a dope for wanting to sell it so soon.

Oh and wifey is being awkward and saying that she doesn't want mine :(

Damn cars :) and my need for speed

Mark