The mkiv Supra Owners Club

calling anyone from southend ...

supra-lover

i need help.... i really want to buy an exhaust for my much loved supra, i would really like to hear one first though, so was wondering if there is anyone in the southend region would they let me have a little listen too there car ?????? just ordered up a k&n panel filter as well, but reading what everyone has said i think i should have left well alone ha ha cheers guys would be quality if you could help me out thanks. n/a by the way

sorry i looked at the link and saw the head light re ferb thing they look really good, thought it was you who did it???

Nah mate not me but his work is that good that i recommend him all the time the link in my signiture, contact jon on here mate to get the refurbed and polished and painted and chrome rings (as long as yours are not brown, the rings i mean) about £120 plus postage but contact jon on here first with them.

Have a look here link these were mine he done, just tell him i sent you as we have always wondered how many people contact him with the link in my sig