The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wrecker truk - supra need to be delivered

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

Hi PPL,

i need to know how do i get a wrecker truck to pick up and deliver a supra to my house, its coming from eastbourne into northampton, what steps do i take? i can tell the person with the supra what to do, but i need help, has anyone ever done this? how do i get a wrecker truck to bring one down here?

are there companys which would do it in eastbourne, garages? or AA or something like that?

THANX!

Guest CoolsBlue

Sorry...i Need To Get A Supra From Eastbourne Down To Northampton On A Wrecker...but Dont Know How I Sort It All Out. Are There Companys Out There That Will Do This?and What Price Could I Be Looking At?

Guest CoolsBlue

Cool, No Wheels, The Shell, No Engine, Basically Trashed...then I Need To Get It Through The Driveway On The Side Of My House Over Or Throgh The Fence Into The Garden And To Stand It On 4 Axel Stands. Without Causing More Damage To It...

Not an easy task my friend. Having removed an old dismembered Sierra from my drive way (my kitcar donor) I can tell you it's not easy moving it about around objects. Especially if you don't want to bend anything. You'd need some kind of cradle and arm at a guess? Big bucks I would expect.

Guest CoolsBlue

Looking To Spend About 100-70 Ish....i Will Take The Fence Panels Out...then Rest It On The Ground...jack Each Side Up...place The Axel Stands Under...and Thats That...sounds Like A Plan? Just

Basically Get It Of The Truck Etc....into The Garden Through The Removed Fence Panels...onto The Ground...thats All I Need...

Just get as many bodies as you can to help you then. Many hands make light work.

It took five of us to move the sierra...and the arm on the truck pulling it up. If damage is a worry I'd want to be there when they load it too. These people generally don't give a crap when they see a wrecked car. Good luck with it dude. What's the plan?

Looking To Spend About 100-70 Ish....i Will Take The Fence Panels Out...then Rest It On The Ground...jack Each Side Up...place The Axel Stands Under...and Thats That...sounds Like A Plan? Just

Basically Get It Of The Truck Etc....into The Garden Through The Removed Fence Panels...onto The Ground...thats All I Need...

I would spend the money on ECDL instead if I were you ;)

(btw caps off :D)

Guest CoolsBlue

THEN PLAN WAS....Basically Get It Of The Truck Etc....into The Garden Through The Removed Fence Panels...onto The Ground...thats All I Need.......BUT THE PERSON WITH THE SUPRA WILL BE THERE WHEN ITS LOADED ON...SO NO WORRIES...BUT THIS WILL ALL BE HAPPENING NEXT MONTH...SO NO RUSH!

Guest CoolsBlue

Oh..lol..well..really I Want It To Be Put Back On The Road...not Yet...but For Now Its The Bodywork I Want To Do..then The Rest...i Got A Wild Evo 8 Tokyo Drift Style Kit To Do On It...

Guest CoolsBlue

anyone?? help?? i have some better news, the supra is going to antoher house with a front drive, so all i need is for the supra to be ofloaded onto the drive, so no problems with fence panels in the wayetc etc! anyone?? its pretty simple now!