The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is this new Supra ????

Guest nev3r0ng

Guest nev3r0ng

looks to me like a cross between auston martin and rx8 and :p ... may be it is repost but lol for me it was somtrhing new :rolleyes:

really??

The current SC430 is coming to the end of its life, its been around since 2001 now. To be honest its 99.9% certain that there will never be a new 'supra'.

Most likely when toyota get round to bringing out another model to fill the space the supra left it will get a new name as will the coupe coming out to replace the celica and mr2.

I did hear however that the supra name 'may' be used on the larger engined version of the new soarer to destinguish it as being the faster version, so the 5ltr v8 could well be known in japan as the Soarer Supra - much in the same way that the supra was known as the Celica Supra when we had the mk1 and 2 :)

Pics from the Nürburgring.

"Dau" is the number plate of Toyota if they make tests on the Ring.

Should be the new Lexus or the new Supra!

http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/spyshots/L/lexus/03-large/lexus-lfh-apr06-01.jpg

http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/spyshots/L/lexus/03-large/lexus-lfh-apr06-06.jpg

there are more pics but i can´t find them at the moment!

I was there when they were testing that ugly lexus thing above, it mighty quiet even when flat out up the long straight. I was real pissed off with toyota at the time and if i could have found where it was parked later I would of had a great time with my valve screw on all four wheels.