The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone seen Toyko Drift views??

blitz supra

Just wondered has anyone been to see the latest Fast and Furious movie ?

Still reckon the first one was the best, what are your views for those who've seen it ??

But the latest one wasn't bad i suppose, good little twist at the end with Vin Diesel.

I have been waiting now for my Inital D DVD too, You were able to purchase at samet ime as Cinema release, but cheeky buggers took payment and then told me two weeks later their stock had still not arrived, anyway had a call to say it will be with me next week,

Inital D was the biggest grossing film of 2005 in Japan, beating War of the worlds and Harry Potter etc 10 fold,

Must say i did laugh when we came out of the cinema from watching the latest fast and furious,

I got stuck outside the cinema for nearly 45 minutes, All the kids wanted photos standing with the Supra... :cool:

did make me laugh and made some kids happy!! :)

yeah agree not great after all the hype..

Even my 13 yr old lad was disapointed

1st was best with the Supe and then the format always gets killed down the line, I suppose the 1st was something different to normal films and its just gone downhill from then,

2nd film i thought was utter crap..

its that bad, i really dont know how they can hope to get their under 12 and chav audience through the film. It really is that boring - only thing that stopped me walking out was waiting for the big vin cameo at the end.

One of the worst films I have ever seen in my life.