The mkiv Supra Owners Club

think she maybe sold

supradibbs

well looks like my baby may well be going had a phone call from jurgen this evening and he has a buyer coming over from denmark to pick her up on tuesday if i can get a small prob sorted off the car pulling slightly when u boot it sure its nothing ,so i may well be waving goodbuy to 2 years of supra ownership starting to get a little emotionable

such a shame mate i do like that car, sure you will have another soon:d

i doubt it mate if i ever go down this route again i will be getting a R34 GTR always fancied one but i cant see it i need to get my finaces stright and would like to have a second property by 30

i doubt it mate if i ever go down this route again i will be getting a R34 GTR always fancied one but i cant see it i need to get my finaces stright and would like to have a second property by 30

shame you did,nt know you were selling the first time we met i would have had that:(

Gutted for you mate, but also glad you sold it in the end, hope you got what you were asking for it, its a lovely motor. At least with it going outta the country your not gonna be bumping into it, an wishing it was still yours.

the buyers name wouldnt be lasse would it? if so tel him i said hello :) (VERY random but hey if it is thats a great guess)

yes i belive it is he comes to get it on Tues so couple off days i will be a ex supra owner:(

oh and the pulling issue seems some little shit had let one off my tyes down :search: