The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lambo Doors---

Guest ALB_BOY

Guest ALB_BOY

Id love to fit lambo doors to my supra . I had a look on ebay and the kit goes for £300 to £400. But im not sure about the fiitting whether i can do it myself cos it i dont look easy. Does anyone know where i can get them fitted and how much it would cost. And which ones should i go for cos its quite a few types you can get i think.

DON'T DO LAMBO DOORS! I have them fron lambo tech. They are rubbish. I only put them up for show (which i hardly go to anymore). You will end up just squeezing out of the soop all the time because you cant be bothered wiht the effort of lifting them.

If you do go for them however, in my opinion, the only kit worth getting is the GTF kit. It has twin rams and can actually be opened when your sitting down. You will need a good fitter though as it is a weld on kit.

Before i get slated for being against lambo doors, it is my bad experience with them that has put me off and currently saving up to have them taken off.

Although they do look impressive when up.

DSC00042.jpg

Agree, don't do it, the Supra doors are too big and heavy so need a very strong kit to support them and lift them. Cheap kits are just not up to the job and will bend or break, they will also take many hours of labour to fit.

If you do have to do it get a kit specifically designed for the Supra, but you will be looking at £1000+ for a half decent kit.