The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Problems sorted, thanks to Phoenix and Terry S

supRo

My car was a little sick this week (Misfiring and code 14). Turned out to be heat problems with the FSE FPR and a dodgy Ignitor pack!

As Usual Phoenix took care of it even though they were busy with their work load. Terry supplied a spare Igniter pack to test with and then saved me a big packet from buying from Toyota :) (£202 was the cheapest price brand new). The FSE has been replaced with an Aeromotive.

Cheers Guys :)

Ro

I went to Pheonix to pick up Rob's stock Aristo turbo stuff and pipework.

I was treated to a look around Rob's Aristo, chatted about the removal of the stock twins (slightly harder then on the sup's apparently) and received a lecture (a good one) on how fragile the turbos were and how i "should treat'em like your mums best china". These were already boxed up and had the exposed ceramic parts covered with some aerosol can caps as protectors.

I know Rob is likely to be spending just a few quid with them :rolleyes: :D but they received nothing from me, and yet had time for my questions and had taken the time to package things up etc.

He also registered zero on my "bullshit'ometer" which believe me is becoming more finely tuned with age!

they received nothing from me, and yet had time for my questions and had taken the time to package things up etc.

He also registered zero on my "bullshit'ometer" which believe me is becoming more finely tuned with age!

thats what stands out with guys from Phoenix, a refreshing change