The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra VS EVO VIII , SUB STI, PORSCHE BOXTER, LOTUS ELISE, LAMBO Galladro

Guest Typer666

Guest Typer666

Hey guys been searching thro the forums ... cant find anything that really compares the supras to other cars - could be wrong tho

I would like to know how a supra fairs against an evo or subaru, where i live there are soo many evos and subarus and they are basically king of the roost apart from the 1 lambo that is about.

Im getting rid of my xsara vts as i keep getting pwned in it, plus im bored of it.

one of the reasons for me looking into getting a 6 TT man is to wipe the cockiness and smurks off the evo and scooby boys...not to mention how stunning supras can look...

no? guess you are not a paid up member then.

really depends on the level of tune. High powered supras can be fairly untouchable by most normal cars. standard ones can still hold their own against the evos etc. Somewhere in between like BPU is excellent value for money and it would have to be a special evo etc that could keep up with one at the power level or higher...

ive had 2 imprezas in the past my last one was a sti 5 type r with about 320hp. i now have a 700+hp supra witch after about 60 would eat my impreza 4 breakfast in a straight line as i would emagine even most lightley modded supes would. but unless u have the driving skills of petter solberg i wouldent dream of takeing on a impreza on the twisties because it will only end in tears

Hey guys been searching thro the forums ... cant find anything that really compares the supras to other cars - could be wrong tho

I would like to know how a supra fairs against an evo or subaru, where i live there are soo many evos and subarus and they are basically king of the roost apart from the 1 lambo that is about.

Im getting rid of my xsara vts as i keep getting pwned in it, plus im bored of it.

one of the reasons for me looking into getting a 6 TT man is to wipe the cockiness and smurks off the evo and scooby boys...not to mention how stunning supras can look...

It has beeen said before... It comes down to what you want, and how much you are willing to spend.

How moddified are the scoobies and evos by you...?? Evo 7 - 9 are pretty easy to get up to about 450bhp...

Both of the above are great for corners/bends and wet weather.

I used to own an impreza, and they are awesomely quick cars off the mark, kinda run out of power at about 110 - 120 mps (160 - 170 kms - I know kms).

Not sure on the evo, but the scoobies are not expensive to modify, would actually say slightly cheaper than the supra.

My choice for on the road, the supra... Track/sprint/hillclimb style car would be evo/scooby...

In standard form, from a standing start, I think that the AWDs will win.... over short distances... Supra will win for top end though...