The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Having trouble finding tyres!!!!!

Jim_1979

I'm looking for a 245/50/16 as one of the tyres on the Supra is illegally bald.

Having loads of trouble finding a tyre this size. My local garage (who are usually top notch), can only get a Nankang in that size. Another local place can get a federal in that size (average tyre, had them on the mr2 and were fine), but their supplier are out of stock!!!

I don't want to spend £200!! which is what I was quoted for one tyre from somewhere (can't remember the make).

Anyone got any ideas???

Thanks!!!

I'm looking for a 245/50/16 as one of the tyres on the Supra is illegally bald.

Having loads of trouble finding a tyre this size. My local garage (who are usually top notch), can only get a Nankang in that size. Another local place can get a federal in that size (average tyre, had them on the mr2 and were fine), but their supplier are out of stock!!!

I don't want to spend £200!! which is what I was quoted for one tyre from somewhere (can't remember the make).

Anyone got any ideas???

Thanks!!!

Micheldever tyres, top guys

http://www.micheldever.co.uk/

They are in Winchester tho

If you order from Camskill it's damn fast delivery as well mate.

just to add, there may be a small surcharge for delivery if you only order the one tyre but they'll advise you of that if you order anyway.

they're not too far from you either, just in Cumbria mate so you're probably looking next day delivery from them.

Where in the borders are you? I grew up around Langholm and Hawick.