The mkiv Supra Owners Club

how much do u pay.....

craigst200

for your insurance, im 25, 4 yr ncb, 6 pts and do 4k miles a year, garaged etc etc and i got quoted £106 a MONTH on a supra TT as im looking at getting rid of my 328i sport bmw but the insurance seems a bit high for my likings.

am afraid that seems about right to me given you've got six points although it could be a little harsh as you say it's garaged and only do 4k miles a year.

depends which area you live in?

Guest richie rich

Try Admiral.co.uk

I'm 25, 3points and asked for a quote on the following:

J-Spec TT

Full Velside Body Kit

Induction Kit

RSR Exhaust

And kept in a car park over night; all for £740 :D

Give em a try

im 20 3 points and pay under 2k with 0 no claims bonus. so yours should be alot less.

his IS a lot less. at £106 a month he's only just over £1200 for the year, so if that includes the percentage he's getting charged for paying monthly his premium is actually probably closer to £1k.

for your insurance, im 25, 4 yr ncb, 6 pts and do 4k miles a year, garaged etc etc and i got quoted £106 a MONTH on a supra TT as im looking at getting rid of my 328i sport bmw but the insurance seems a bit high for my likings.

Im 25 too, 4 years ncb as well, no points tho, street parking, TT Aero, 93, 10K agreed value Fully comp with second driver (partner) for £900 with Sky.

his IS a lot less. at £106 a month he's only just over £1200 for the year, so if that includes the percentage he's getting charged for paying monthly his premium is actually probably closer to £1k.

but mk47 has no no claims, where as craig has 4 years no claims, so his should be massivly cheaper with CIS. although i have found then to be very expensive. :)

i wanted to stay with my previous insurance company coz i getting fed u with explaining all the pts etc etc, driving ban, driving improvement course even though they have expired now, but i will get one even if i have to send the misses out to work 24 hrs lol, so if anyone got some work for her then let me know, good little worker with 36 E assets