The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Membership Packs - How To Get Yours

mawby

I still get asked this quite a lot, so hopefully this thread will answer the question once and for all.

First of all, please note that membership packs are only available to paid up Club Members. You can confirm if your membership is valid by clicking the Membership Confirmation link found on the Club Extras menu. If you are not currently a paid up member but would like to be, please see the Club Membership Details thread in the Club News and Membership forum.

Membership packs are sent out periodically depending on demand. If you are waiting for a membership pack solely to get your membership card for club discount purposes, then please note that the Membership Confirmation page can be printed and used instead.

Requesting a membership pack is simple. All you need to do is edit your Profile found in your User CP. Towards the bottom of the page you will find an Additional Information section. Within that you need to fill in the following:

Correspondence Name

Simply the name to use on the envelope.

Postal Address

The address you want your membership pack sent to.

Membership Packs

This part is where you select what you are after. If you are wanting a membership pack then please only tick the Membership Pack option. The other options will be ignored. If you already have a membership pack but require some additional calling cards, stickers, or a replacement membership card, then please tick the appropriate boxes and these will be sent to you.

Please note that we log who we have sent membership packs to. Once they are sent we will un-tick the membership pack option on your profile. If you tick it again you will not receive another pack, it will just get un-ticked again. If you need another pack because yours never arrived then please contact me or Supragal and I will make the required changes to your account to ensure you get included in the next batch sent out.

It is also worth noting that membership packs take priority, so if we start to run short on anything then the requests for additional cards/stickers may be delayed whilst we wait for more supplies to arrive.

One final note. Your name and address details stored in your profile can only be seen by yourself and the super moderators on this site. We no longer store them off line, and we have and never will release your details to a third party. Once you have received your membership pack you are more than welcome to edit your profile and remove your details. Please note though that you will need to re-enter them should you require anything else sent from the club, but again once received you can remove your details should you wish to.

mawby

• 3 years later...

Right then folks. We are now ready to start sending out membership packs again. If you want one then please follow the instructions in the above post.

Please note that I have been working on a system to automate all of the painstaking admin side of producing the list of who wants what and then updating all the accounts after the packs have been sent. This system will show no mercy! If your account doesn't have the correct details filled in, or you try to request a second membership pack, or you do not have an active club membership, it will simply reset the membership pack request elements of your profile and you will receive nothing. You wont be notified if this happens, and neither will the moderator sending out the packs, so make sure your membership pack request is valid as per the first post in this thread!

I will be producing the first list tomorrow lunch time. Once the list is produced that's it for this run. If your name isn't on the list then you will have to wait for the next list is produced, which could be a while depending on how long it takes to work through the initial list which will probably be huge.

Hopefully we will be able to keep on top of the membership pack requests going forward.

• 6 months later...
Hopefully we will be able to keep on top of the membership pack requests going forward.
The new system worked great, and Charlotte did a brilliant job of clearing the backlog of membership pack requests, but unfortunately many of you know that we have been waiting for more supplies to arrive so we could continue sending out the membership packs. This has resulted in another backlog of membership pack requests again. Worse still, our order has gone missing in the post and we are now having to wait weeks, possibly longer, for a second order to be sent to us.

For the time being we have no ETA on when we will be able to start sending out membership packs again. When this situation changes I will post again, and in the mean time I'd ask that you please do not contact the moderators about membership packs because there is nothing they can do to speed the process.

Well that's typical. The missing cards have turned up. There is now 130+ requests for membership packs which Charlotte will try and clear over the coming weeks. I have already produced the next list as of 8am this morning. If you didn't request a pack before then you'll not be sent a pack until the next batch is done - and there is no ETA on that at the moment.

Unfortunately there are about 50 of you who will be disappointed. For one reason or another the system deemed your request to be invalid. Details of why this might be can be found in post #2 of this thread.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

A little latter than planned, but the next batch of membership packs will be done some time over the next two weeks. If you want a membership pack, replacement card or additional stickers then please follow the instructions in this thread.

• mawby unpinned this topic