Saphire Blue Metallic

102,000 miles

tiptronic

a/c with climate control

original unmodified engine, no bodykit

just serviced and mot'd - taxed until jan next year

black leather

blitz turbo timer

If the car is mint and genuine, what shall I aim to knock it down to.

Its the car I've been looking for but big mileage unfortunately. He's asking £14,950 which is too much IMO.

Guest celicatsport

Crikey, Supra owners stay up late. Celica owners are all fast asleep.

No offence but I'd rather have an engine thats not been rebuilt or modified in any way. Unfortunately 102,000 IS a lot of miles.

Guess I'm gonna have to keep looking then....

Where should I look to import one? Really am kean on that Saphire Blue. My Celica is lagoon blue so will look nice next to that...

Crikey, Supra owners stay up late. Celica owners are all fast asleep.

No offence but I'd rather have an engine thats not been rebuilt or modified in any way. Unfortunately 102,000 IS a lot of miles.

Guess I'm gonna have to keep looking then....

Where should I look to import one? Really am kean on that Saphire Blue. My Celica is lagoon blue so will look nice next to that...

look up jurgen on here ! hes an importer.

maybe 'cos you can't import late model (vvti) Supras into the UK anymore?

???? not sure bout that

by the way , I love your car Jake, is that a new one mate? thought you were drivin a gray one before ;)

No offence but I'd rather have an engine thats not been rebuilt or modified in any way.
None taken, I'm not wanting to sell it at the moment anyway. Strange that you wouldn't buy a car with a rebuilt engine though, I'd only have to not mention it and you'd never know. You'd just think it was a really clean engine if you saw it. The point is, my car is wayyy lower mileage and a fraction of the price. Hell, you could buy a 2k brand new, zero mileage, engine from Toyota and it would still be cheaper!

???? not sure bout that
You're not?

I love your car Jake, is that a new one mate? thought you were drivin a gray one before
I was!

...I still am!

I've got three of the damn things at the moment (see my sig, they're all current cars!)