The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello, Finally a paid up member

blitz supra

Ok

I finally gave into to pressure from Lui and have become a paid up member at last,

I've met most of you guys already at the Jap meets / Ace etc but just never got around to paying up ...

Would like to put my Supra with you at JAE on the Supra club stand,

Do I just pay as usual going in but drive in instead of parking in the public car park ??

I thought for a while there you didnt like us :) I see you post over on japukmeets all the time so its good that you have joined here.

Fully paid up members get on to the club stand for free and so just need to pay on the gate and drive on to the club stand. THeres a few posts in the events section about it.

Also worth being in the convoy from Mimms up the A1 on the Sunday, its a great spectacle.

welcome to the club.

JB

I thought for a while there you didnt like us :) I see you post over on japukmeets all the time so its good that you have joined here.

Fully paid up members get on to the club stand for free and so just need to pay on the gate and drive on to the club stand. THeres a few posts in the events section about it.

Also worth being in the convoy from Mimms up the A1 on the Sunday, its a great spectacle.

welcome to the club.

JB

Yep Jap uk meets and Jap central too,

Been big into the Jap scene now for about 5 years

The missus likes her cars too

We just purchased her 2nd RX8 in January,

Yes they are that good!!

Why you guys doing the Sunday ? as thats normally finishing it up day...

Hope this year is better than last but that was our first attempt away from Billing I suppose...

See how its all goes this year...

Hello again,

We met at the Ace on Tuesday night, with Lui

I was parked opposite you Silver Supe with Veilside Spoiler,

Still can't beleive you drove up from Chippenham.

Was nice to chat to you, very nice people,

Hi, nice to meet you too, good night shame we had to leave early, see you at another meet soon. Watch out for Lui :D top bloke

gary

Why you guys doing the Sunday ? as thats normally finishing it up day...

Hope this year is better than last but that was our first attempt away from Billing I suppose...

See how its all goes this year...

There will be about 50 supras there on the Friday/Saturday, and then about 120 supras on the Sunday. We tend to choose a specific day to do the big turnout and not everybody wants to camp over so Sunday seems best.

Should be a good show this year, hopefully it will have the right atmosphere.

JB