The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie, Hello All I Now Own A Tt Supra Yipppeeee.....

Tattooman

Hey guys thanx for the warm welcome, I'm looking forward to catching up with some of you lot at a few shows/ meets this summer. You'll defginately be seeing me... Are any of you lot going to ULTIMATE STREET CAR (USC) @ Santa Pod on AUGUST 4th 5th 6th ??? If so I'll see you there.... I willl post up some piccioes as soon as I get the time to take some at the weekend...:D

Yeah Mike, I sold it yesterday and went straight up to Essex the same day and bought the Supra :D :d Are you back in a Z ????

nice one that was pretty quick :) hope you got what you wanted for it

hope your happy with the supra ;)

Yeh for my sins i still have a zed!! should be all finished sometime next month and "should" be pretty special :D then once ive done it i will sell it :innocent:

Mike

Hey guys thanx for the warm welcome, I'm looking forward to catching up with some of you lot at a few shows/ meets this summer. You'll defginately be seeing me... Are any of you lot going to ULTIMATE STREET CAR (USC) @ Santa Pod on AUGUST 4th 5th 6th ??? If so I'll see you there.... I willl post up some piccioes as soon as I get the time to take some at the weekend...:D

:hello:

Yeah im off to USC mate, think this is my 4th year running, I'll keep my eyes open for you, maybe grab a beer or something. :friday:

Looking forward to some pictures.

Welcome to the club!

:hello:

Yeah im off to USC mate, think this is my 4th year running, I'll keep my eyes open for you, maybe grab a beer or something. :friday:

Looking forward to some pictures.

Welcome to the club!

Cool fella this is my 4th year there too we'll have a beer if you wanna catch up with me I'll be in the Club parking area by the drag strip area Club Name "LOONEY TUNED CAR CLUB" see ya there fella....:D :D ;)

Cool fella this is my 4th year there too we'll have a beer if you wanna catch up with me I'll be in the Club parking area by the drag strip area Club Name "LOONEY TUNED CAR CLUB" see ya there fella....:D :D ;)

Sounds good!

Get some pics posted so I know what im looking for :)