The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sky Insurance?

SUPRALOOPY

Agreed value:( Has anyone got this in writing? and what is the score with this offer????? I paid my £35 and sent off the pics and list of mods, but after adding more mods i wrote to sky and told them of this and asked if i could ammend my agreed value and if i would have to pay another £35??

I then get a phone call saying they are going to send out a mods form and can complete it with payment of £35? to wich i reply, no i'll keep it at the original agreed value then:) I then get a letter of mod change and in the letter it says estimated value????? WTF have i paid £35 pound for if this is an estimated value for my car, and also i've well under estimated it at that:blink: . So my question is have any of you got written conformation of your agreed value or just an estimated value??

Seems like a pants down and bum slapped offer to me:Pling:

Im not with sky but i had agreed value with my insurance company and when it came to claim time they had conveniently lost or not received as they put it the paperwork. So i had to go through the process of the engineer coming out to revalue the car and after a fair bit of blagging managed to get an agreed value higher than the original one.