The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JIC coilovers - any good??

mikeyb10supra

JIC 2 , excellent coil overs , not harse at all , you just adjust the setting ,also they dont corrode as bad as the HKS rivel .....had mine on for 1 year now , not corrosion at all, i had hks hyper max2 for 2 months started leaking , sent then back and got these in exchange ......

I had them in my previous car mate, the Soarer. They are the same ones as used for the Supra.

ah right! what do you prefer the teins or the JIC's, or is there too many different factors to be taken into consideration between the two cars

ah right! what do you prefer the teins or the JIC's, or is there too many different factors to be taken into consideration between the two cars

If I had to choose again I think I would go with the JIC's, the ride was a bit better. The Tein EDFC can be handy if you like to adjust settings on the fly. I have an error with my system at the moment though that needs to be recified so I am not too keen on them right now. ;)