The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A positive Phoenix experience

Guest mossywell

Guest mossywell

Sadly, this will be my last post on the Supra owners club because I've finally sold my beloved Supra. :(

On a positive note, however, I have to say that Phoenix were superb: a model example of professionalism. I'd taken my car to them for a service and was very impressed with the quality and care of work for a good price - no rip offs here! Working abroad for much of the time, selling the car was a nightmare so I asked Phoenix if they could help. Mark @ Phoenix was excellent - for a reasonable fee (you'll have to discuss this directly with the chaps at Phoenix) they managed the whole process and sorted out the documentation. On my return to the UK, Mark informed me that my car had been sold. Simple!

No, I'm not related to the guys at Phoenix, no I don't own shares, no I've never been down the pub for a pint with them. Just wanted to voice my positive experience. :)

And someone has just purchased a gem of a Supra you lucky swine. :) It's MPV-ville for me from now on. :rolleyes: Still, children are better than a Supra IMHO. :thumbs:

Guest mossywell
Nice one, but I reckon children and a Supra are even better:d

One was just about doable. Three is beyond the capabilities of even a Supra. :)

EDIT: Make that 10 posts. :)

Guest mossywell

'Fraid so. But look at it this way: with 2 or more you won't have time drive a Supra anyway. (Or do anything for that matter!) :)

'Fraid so. But look at it this way: with 2 or more you won't have time drive a Supra anyway. (Or do anything for that matter!) :)

I know that feeling - I use my soop for work as well so, it does get some use - weekends.....not so much :(