The mkiv Supra Owners Club

do you scare yourself in the sup??

black cat

only today went over 130 leptons and I have never been over 100 in my life as no other car I owned would go there safly and I must say it was solid as a rock but still brown trousers time. My old MR2 was shagged and would twitch over 90 and feel really unsafe.

I am always scared that something else will break. As in feeling racey I never get scared when feeling racey.

PS I think I forgot to tell you that that little problem you had I sorted it out for you.

nice one mate,....

dont get me wrong i dont get scared at the time. its just after when ive pulled up and my foot is shaking like a jack hammer

Got a little scared tonight. Blew past a new style Beetle with a spoiler and then it kept up with me on the twisties. had to give it big licks to open a gap.

Only real time I get scared is when work needs doing on her.

This is smart and safer way of driving... can keep you sensible a lot of the time :)

lol safer yes, I have calmed down a lot since getting the soop, had my days of driving like a twat, but still like my high speed runs, although not in the soop as its still got its 112mph limiter on it.

Scared as in given a fright ? Only when I had a blow out...I was shaking for some time after that.

Scared when driving the Supe hard ? Not really, more of an adrenaline rush and nervous awareness. My 'driving hard' is a relative term however :)

I get very nervous driving the sup in the rain, i don't like corners when its wet.

Good reason for getting RTLC fitting once fitted & right programe file installed driving in the rain feels the same as in the dry Have total faith in my Supra sticks to the road like glue no matter what ever you do :D :D :D

Yeah been thinking about adding it to the mods list, The standard traction control has left me confused a couple of times with the sudden loss in power, mind you it has still brought the rear back inline everytime.

Take my word m8 will be the best mod that you will spend money on so far as long as you have correct dat file installed your never fear driving your sup in the rain again what ever you do with the gas pedal no Supra should be without it :cool:

My scares me hugely when im doing bout 130-40 leptons either racing or not, and I come across the slightest bend!...and also when I look at the fuel gauge!

And...when I break or change gear my warning light and handbrake lights on the dash light up... wierd!

Brake fluid level?