The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fairmlie BBQ Aug 25th Cobham

Mr T

Here's a great chance for a mini meet, plus a BBQ, plus seeing other car clubs which attend this event each year! For those not familiar with the event, the Fairmile pub (Portsmouth Rd) in Cobham Surrey KT11 1BW, is the venue for our clubs monthly South East Meet. The owners of the pub kindly lay on a BBQ / music / floodlights, all outside on the grassed area in front of the pub. There is designated parking for each car club, with the likes of Ferrari / Porsche / TVR / GT.40 / Corvette / Impreza, to name a few, who regularly meet at the pub and who will be attending on the Fri Eve 25 Aug 06. So this is a brilliant opportunity to gather OUR FINE machinery to show the other clubs how stunning the SUPRA is. Approximate gathering time is from 7.00pm onwards, with BBQ at approx' 8.30pm.

Pub requires numbers of people attending, so please add your name to the list on the calendar section. A.S.A.P. (Edit 13-08-05)

The owners of The Fairmile are asking for a donation of £5.00 per ticket per person for this event,at present I will be issuing the tickets on the day after you have parked up in the appropriate area. All you have to do then is take the ticket to the BBQ area & pay £5.00 to recieve your food. I have so far reserved 30 to 40 tickets for our club.

This event was £4 last year,but due to on going improvements of service & entertainment (ie more flood lights/band/DJ/extra staff & poss' magician) on the night, I believe this to be small price to pay for which will be a very enjoyable & memorable evening!

I will keep you all informed if any of the above information changes! Hope to see lots of Supras there on the 25th.

PS we had 34 Supras last year,which was Brill', Would love to top 40 this year and show the other car clubs who is King!:)

A couple of Pic's from last year.

Regards Andy

fairmile3.jpg

fairmile4.jpg

IMG_0033.JPG

IMG_0038.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep... we will be there again, brilliant night last year.

have decided not to stay over this year so we can have a play on the way home with some more exotic machinery (felt left out last year when everyone was blasting down the road home)...

Cheers

G

PS.... Andy, in the pic of the Supe line up I think the red car (third from left) is parked 3 inches out of line, can you remind me who was the "PARKING MARSHALL" so we can reprimand him ..:p

G

PS.... Andy, in the pic of the Supe line up I think the red car (third from left) is parked 3 inches out of line, can you remind me who was the "PARKING MARSHALL" so we can reprimand him ..:p

Don't be so cheeky:p , or you may be ordered to park in the adjoining field:wasnotme: :search: :eyebrows:

PS. I think it was only 2.5 inches:d

Count me (and the missus) in!!!

Been trying to work out what the blue car is in the first pic but have not been able to - what is it?

It's a Mosler. Very very nice and hope to see it there again:)