The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gunna be boosting soon

Daston

nope thats the quote for the NA-T

This kit contains everything you need to convert your Non Turbo MKIV Supra or SC300 into a turbo charged sleeper. The Stage I Kit enables you to make upwards of 300RWHP at 7psi.

List of parts included:

Boost Logic Ceramic Heat Coated 321SS Tubular Manifold 1 5/8” Tubing and 1/2” Thick 321SS Flanges (Turbo’s with a 4” inlet clears the distributor. Manifold fits a turbo up to a T76)

T61 .58A/R Ptrim Turbo w/ T4 flange

HKS 40mm Wastegate

3” SS304 Polished Downpipe w/ Flex Joint

3” SS304 Polished Midpipe

SS304 Polished Dump Tube

3” Polished Aluminum Intake Pipe

Boost Logic 750HP Front Mount Intercooler Kit

2.5" Mandrel Bent Aluminum Intercooler Piping

4 Ply Silicone Couplings

Stainless Steel Hose Clamps

Boost Logic NA-T SS Braided Oil Feed and Return Kit w/ Aeroquip fittings

3” K&N Filter

K&N Breathers

Walbro GSS341 255HP Fuel Pump w/ Install Kit

All necessary clamps and bolts for installation

just curious, but if say bhp in the mid to high 300's is the upper goal would a NA-T not benefit from a smaller turbo?

I remember it being discussed that off/low boost performance is better on a single NA, because of the NA's natural abilities without boost.

With the right turbo could you get (almost) the same power and torque curve (obviously without the 3800-4000rpm dip on the TT) as a stock/BPU TT.

What i'm saying is, is a T61 on a NA overkill if 350-375 BHP is the upper goal?

just curious, but if say bhp in the mid to high 300's is the upper goal would a NA-T not benefit from a smaller turbo?

I remember it being discussed that off/low boost performance is better on a single NA, because of the NA's natural abilities without boost.

With the right turbo could you get (almost) the same power and torque curve (obviously without the 3800-4000rpm dip on the TT) as a stock/BPU TT.

What i'm saying is, is a T61 on a NA overkill if 350-375 BHP is the upper goal?

Yep I see your point but I am thinking of it as "Future proofing" as I may end up wanting more power.

Yep I see your point but I am thinking of it as "Future proofing" as I may end up wanting more power.

certainly not having a pop at your route, just thinking of the possibilities for other NA-T people.

I've had x2 TT's, three if you count the Aristo, and they have all been completely stock, not even a full CAT back exhaust on any of them. Now these still had (to me) massive performance and i would say that anyone who has had a NA for longer than a few months without hankering for more power would be over the moon with stock TT performance.

Positive comments from people like Bromy with his conversion (another T61) make me wonder just how rapidly spooling you could make a NA-T if you used a smaller turbo and aimed for stock or BPU TT power levels.