The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what the strangest/funniest thing said

mathew

after 2 weeks of ownership some of the attention the car gets still surprises me but a comment made today takes the biscuit :D left the car as i went to a cash machine and a group of females wondered past. could hear them chatting away until one said 'look its the same car that wayne rooneys got'. does he ever post on here much or did the girl mistake it for an aston martin?:D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so many people have said....."nice motor, and i like your wheels".. i just frown

have also had the " is it a ferrari"....

the other week it made my day as ia saw a chaved up saxo on the inside lane of the m1... so naturally i took a look at it and slowed up. when i noticed he had a camera poised for me as i went past, so i drove just to his right front corner and cogged it down 2 gears...

i know he will be taking about it for days... ive been there..:) :) :)

respect to the boy racers, we are all one at heart...:rolleyes:

Lol sums up certain women and cars, some women just aint got a clue when it comes to cars, one sports car looks the same as another. Having said that they can still fathom out which owner has the most money tho!:p

Damn!! You mean my car ISN'T an Aston Martin???

;)

The 'Celica' thing annoys me the most!

:protest: :bang:

From a Toyota mechanic in reading I had 'wow, that’s the nicest Celica I've seen'

There's a group of local kids that always say "nice FTO", etc... always mentioning "something something FTO". Must stop by and educate them some day!

Most of the later teens in my immediate area just seem to give me shit for no reason. "Shit car mate", "where's your number plate", "wanker", etc. Bizarre behaviour but I do live in a really bad area.