The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally got my car...BIG thanks to Jurgen!!!

Sean1933

Well I finally picked my car up on Saturday morning from Jurgen in Newcastle. All i can say is its the best service i have ever experienced!

*First im picked up from the airport by Jurgen in his stunning R33 GTR V-spec...now thats service...

*Then after going to his house to get my car we go out in it to get petrol and check everything is cool.

*Then after sealing the deal he even took the time to show me where Newcastle town centre was so i could go and pose...(not forgetting the event of what could be my first entry in "Driving Chronicles" against a certain R33 GTR V-spec).

Thats not the end of it though...i got my car home (400miles) and noticed that the viscous van had seezed, so i need a new one. Jurgen being the absolute legend that he is souces me a good second hand one and sent it to me for nothing!

All in all i am one of the happiest men in the world right now...and its all thanks to Jurgen. If anyone wants a car, even if its not as supra then go to JM-Imports...Its A1 Service.

See Pics below:

DSC001861.JPG

my sup3.JPG

my sup4.JPG

As i said i only picked it up on Saturday but before that (about 6 months ago) i had red Supra thats now owned by Guru.

Pics will be going up tonight when i get home about 6ish.

Ah, no wonder I hadn't seen you round Eastbourne, you've only just got it!

Nice one. I'm sure we'll meet sometime :eyebrows:

Looks lovely Sean. Nice colour and wheels etc :thumbs: Swap out those headlights for UK specs tho, the plastic ones date the car when they yellow.

Im currently messing with headlights...im fitting a HID kit and refurbing them to look like facelift ones.