The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Very Excited !!

benski_sullivan

Put a deposit down on my 1st Supra on Sunday and now I'm looking forward to picking it up once the registration is complete.

93 N/A auto in silver, absolutely immaculate and untouched with only 53000 km on the clock.

Strange thing is that full comp my insurance is £100 cheaper than my 1.8 VW Scirrocco GTX which is insured 3rd party.

I'll be hounding these forums for some advice on how to make my great new purchase even better because quite frankly I know about as much about cars as Jamie Carragher knows about taking penalties :D

Thanks for letting me join you chaps and chapettes

If the insurance really does seem that low it might be worth checking that the insurance company havent got confused and are thinking you have a MkIII Supe, we had similar problems with that in the past. Dont mean to be a spoil sport but better safe than sorry :)

Oh and welcome

Strange thing is that full comp my insurance is £100 cheaper than my 1.8 VW Scirrocco GTX which is insured 3rd party

They probably think its a MKIII mate. I would check it out as not to invalidate your insurance.....