The mkiv Supra Owners Club

colour help what do you guys think?

mr keef

Ok the time is near when i will have to pick a colour to paint my supe,i have just about got the body mods done,so in the next couple of weeks,i'll be ready to paint.I was going to go with candy red,but i use the car everyday,so a colour that i can do touch ups etc is gona be a better choice.i was also thinking about the blue thats used on the peugeot 307 etc,looks like a very bright pearl blue,the other colour i like is the very dark grey metalic looks nearly black like charcoal,will probably have to look at loadsa colour chips to get the right one,what do you guys think?any ideas on what this colours called in the pic?looks like a very dark gunmetal.and heres a couple of other colours i like....

tutensupra06.jpg

mvc-011f.jpg

blue trdsupra 2.jpg

mine has been resprayed by mkivstore (lucifers) and will be finished on his open day so you will be able to see that, and another i believe that he has done, i cannot wait to see it, bloody good price too:d

I'm gona be doing the painting myself Gaz,just not sure what colour lol

Custom colours are a pain in the arse when it comes to stonechip time. Wish I'd never done it.

I'd go for stock Gunmetal or RSP. They look as good as any other colour, IMO.

Yea jake that's why i dont wana go the custom route,mabye in years to come when the supe becomes a classic,and it sits in the garage most of its life,i'll go custom.But for now i want something that i can keep on top of.