The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2006 Layout Plan

Branners

Hi folks,

new layout plan has come out for JAE 2006. The event is on the 22nd and 23rd July at the Peterborough show ground. We are now looking at 150 spaces so we really do need everybody who said they would come along to turn up for the whole weekend but especially on the Sunday. Should be a great weekend with all the stuff that Tom has organised.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are 'general camping' areas away from the club stand so if people feel they need to keep their tent up all weekend they could camp over there and then get up when the alcoholic stupour wears off :)

Nobody wants to face the wrath of the moderators if they are still on the stand when the convoy arrives :blink:

JB

Nobody wants to face the wrath of the moderators if they are still on the stand when the convoy arrives :blink:
Especially not hung over and tired moderators who would rather still be in bed themselves!

You've been warned.

I should also point out that the :tumble: will be blowing around the top right of the show ground just above GT4 OC and so will not be on our stand.

Can I just remind everybody that we have to be on best behaviour this year, we dont want to get blamed for anybody messing about with somebody elses stand.

JB

Guest gzaerojon

msoc not there then :whistle:

but i admit i have no microscope here :D

edit: just seen it after you said where it is :D

still have to squint though

yes, the chiroprator wouldnt recommend it but apart from that it shouldnt be a problem.

It took me a while to find :tumble: on the map, I think on my 3rd search for them I found it. It is a shame we cant get along with them and share stand space but its never to be so lets not go there.

JB

Guest gzaerojon
It is a shame we cant get along with them and share stand space but its never to be so lets not go there.

JB

whys that then? :run:

im looking forward to this event, JAE virgin here :)

Guest gzaerojon
are you going for the full weekend experience or just the day tripper pass?

JB

saturday and sunday, i did want to go friday too but i'm looking forward to the big convoy :D

I believe camping on the stand will be okay so long as the tent is out of the way by 9.30am on the Sunday morning (and probably the same time on the Saturday). Tom will be along shortly to confirm this.

JB

Cool, I'd rather camp by the car to be honest, then if it gets cold i can get in it.

I'm always up early when i'm camping, it's to bright to stay in bed much after 7am.

Guest gzaerojon
a few people are camping Friday / Saturday / Sunday and still doing the Sunday Convoy. Just need to get up early, thats all :cool:

looking forward to this :)

hmmm thats sounds like a plan :)

is there a small convoy on the friday? might tag a long