The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car Valeting

Guru

Guest EncoreWRC

If you get a full valet done I can talk you through and supply you with the Diamond Brite body glaze .... I use nothing less

All I would ask is the postage of the 2 bottles andfew quid to cover my initial outlay say £10 all in and thats for the £3 postage and some packaging. Its easy to do and better when you do it yourself as you care more for the finish...

I was a valeter for 6 years and a bloody good one if I may say so.....

pm if ya interested

A Diamond brite kit would set ya back £120+ before application. I even have the upholstry preserver to go with it for cloth interior but thats costs me more to get so would be another £10

Is the body glaze a paint sealant application or just a normal wash mix? If it's the sealant they do and 2 bottles is enough then yeah I will definitly take them off you!

I am ok about the interior wash as I am hoping for leather eventually ;)