The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pictures of my Supra and bumper mesh...

EddyS

Hi, sorry for the poor quality, but just thought i'd show you my J-Spec TT Auto, and the mesh that I did at the weekend.

I didnt want to remove the bumper to fit the mesh, so just cut a piece out and secured it with the black strip on the bottom.

Pics attached...(I hope)

DSC00315.JPG

DSC00317.JPG

DSC00373.JPG

DSC00375.JPG

DSC00377.JPG

DSC00376.JPG

are you going to do the side pods

and also the rear side pods

I cant see a way of doing the side bits in the bumper without removing it?

Rear side pods.....do you mean the holes in the skirt? Hadn't thought about doing those, might do though :)

I think the vents are more to direct air to places. On the UK cars the diff cooler is in front of this vent thing and gets assaulted with all kinds of crap, hence most of them have holes in various places!

Bumper looks good, I was thinking of doing this to mine just in the middle as it's pretty unsightly with all the pipes and coolers behind it, looks a mess.. Just that mesh is stupidly expensive for small pieces :(

Hey EDDYS what the hight of the mesh ??? between the two points where you have bent the top and the botom to over lap the bumper ??

if you understand.

Yeah i understand what you mean, I cant remember off the top of my head but i've got the template at home, so i'll have a look.

Just that mesh is stupidly expensive for small pieces :(

I got mine from a local fabrications company, they had big sheets of it that were scrap.....still charged me £20 for it mind, it was about 4ft square.