The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TEIN EDFC People

DamanC

I have mine on the softest setting for daily use, think mine goes from 0 (hardest) to 16 (softest) so i have 16 programmed in on number 1, i have 8 programmed in on number 2 for hard driving and i have a drag setting on number 3 ie 16 front and 0 rear :)

Mike

Isn't that arse about face for drag racing? I thought you want soft rear suspension for drag starts, no?

Correct. You want very soft rear settings for drag racing to enable the back end to bog down as much as possible.

cheers fella's

well i took it out, and all i can say is what a great piece of kit it is! :) i rolled off the drive with the 0-0 combination and well that was teath shattering! set it to 16-16 which was what it was before the unit was fitted, which is what i think ill leave it at when driving around normally :) Ill continue to play and see what i find.

One more question, can you change the settins while driving along? even with say presets of 16-16 to 0-0?