The mkiv Supra Owners Club

More pics...Im bored :P

Guest AlxRSPTT

Guest AlxRSPTT

Well im just sitting around here at home so i thought id share some pics with you guys. hope ya enjoy them!

I took this pic for my buddy at his bar.

And this one is one of my favorites I have taken.

I really wish I could go take some more as these are somewhat old. The weather has been great for pics as its been lightning all over the place. Oh well enjoy for those of you bored this late (early for most of you guys)

Alex

Guest AlxRSPTT

I live in albuquerque, New mexico. Right next to texas, arizona, colorado, etc. Thanks for the compliments. These came out a little dark, but I think it works better this way. Im no pro just a hobbyist, but thanks guys!

350D is a good camera but if you are going full SLR right away its a steep learning curve and you gotta be patient cause there is a good bit of stuff that needs to be learned. You also have to experiment with a lot of different situations to see what works for you.

The last pic is the actual median. Normally it would be just a concrete divider for the road, but they just redid the road and there are dormant volcanoes somewhat nearby so I guess that was there inspiration. I like driving up there a lot.

Alex