The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's up with some people?

Mike B

Driving my girlfriend to that station 2 days ago in the runabout (p reg fiat), hot day - doing 55 on a big A road, hand out of window, at full peace with the world when a guy in a vectra comes and tries to climb into my boot.

So I turn my hand up as if to say "dude what you trying to do?" and then he pulls along side gives me a load of abuse, pulls past me, trying to force me off the road. Never seen the guy before - he pulled up to me after joing at the last rounderbout.

As we see the back of his car there is the biggest lampost dent top to tail right in the middle of his car. Girlfriend an I are just pissing ourselves by now, seems carma got him some time before he decided to pick on us, but now he is pissed. Breaking down to 15, offering me over for a fight - (girlfriend doesn't like car dogems and I have no brakes - but she wants to fight - she's a 5 year trained cage fighter - WAY harder than me) and the guy just keeps going mental...

What's up with some people?

Sometimes I wish I was a policeman.

I wouldn't have minded but I was in a piece of shit fiat (no wheeltrims and looks like a crack addicts car) just minding my own business.

The girlfriend is scarey when she goes off. She shakes with adrenaline and it's fair to say that most of the blokes at training are warey of her she is lighting fast and very mean.

Next Time I'll keep a bag of popcorn in the car,

just pull over, sit on the verge and munch away!