The mkiv Supra Owners Club

any one seen this yet

RobAce

I didn't know that, should be good then. :) .
As you drive past it you cn still see the landing lights etc and there are some of the old buildings on the other side of the road as well :)
Just see one of your other threads Chris, hope the misses is ok.
Cheers mate - she's a lot better than she was but still pretty ill. She was admitted on Friday, had v. low BP, high pulse, v. anaemic and loosing weight after suffering for three weeks with diahorrea and bleeding!!! All the poxy doctors would say was "come back in a week" - tossers!

I think I can safely say, from all of the South East boys at least, Chris, we hope your other half feels better and recovers soon. Please pass on our regards and this smilie face :)

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: Aww, :thanks: Hopefully she won't be :stretch: for too much longer. Showed good progress already. She needs to start putting on a little weight now and recovering fully before the little mini-ballast arrives:d

At this rate though I'll have her home for a couple of weeks and she'll be in again to sprog LOL;)

I think the nurses will be glad when she's out coz I keep on annoying them by checking thher charts and meds he he.

I'll happily pass on your regards this evening when I go visit.

Cheers all:)