The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mk 3 Supra 2.0 Twin Turbo????

hadyn

I know theres a rare 2.5 twin turbo model for the mk3, but I never knew that there was a 2.0 twin turbo for the mk 3 aswell? I looked at this advert and thought they must be going on about the 1JZ-GTE mk 3, but ive never seen this engine in a mk3 supra before. Can anyone clarify??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1993-TOYOTA-SUPRA-2-0-GT-TWIN-TURBO-MANUAL-NO-RESERVE_W0QQitemZ130001391416QQihZ003QQcategoryZ18290QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

nah loads of 1g's knocking around the UK. The pre face lift models all got the narrow body(ga70), face lift got the wider body (ma70) Theres also an n/a version (1g-ge). Same dsign of engine was carried on in the lexus using the 1g-ge but with vvti. Anyone turbo'ing a lexus 1g uses the later injectors from the 1g-gte

Marty