The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Turbo conversion for a non turbo supra - NEED HELP PLZ

Guest jay_london

Guest jay_london

Hi to all,

I own a non turbo toyota supra and had lots of fun driving it. Now i feel the power its got under the bonet is not enough and looking to get a turbo conversion. Buying a twin turbo prob the cheapest option, but at the age of 20 I couldnt get insurance for the twin turbo. The cheapest quote i got is £4450.00 .

Has any1 here done a turbo conversion to your non turbo supra. If you have , I need your help. I have no idea where to start from .

any ideas you have to get my car upto 400+ bhp

Cheers, Jay

If you declare that you have gone NA-T to the insurance it will cost you more than a tt if you dont declare and have an accident the best that will happen is you have thrown £4000+ down the drain and at worst they dont pay out a penny!!Look for a uk tt as they are cheaper to insure than an NA:)