The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can Anyone Help?

supracrank

Personally unless after a very rare/specific model i can't see the point of importing one.

There are plenty already here that will be fully CAT 1 alarmed and have all the speedo conversions done etc. Plus you get to at the very least get to see it and a ride in it (if not a actual test drive).

Go look at a few (dealer or privately) would be my advice, so you can get a feel for whats normal/good/bad condition. Depending on what car you are coming from, any supra can look amazing especially under the bonnet, when it may just be an average example for a supra.

as your in East Sussex, maybe pop down to the Brighton meet at the weekend or pop up to Cobham next tuesday evening, loads of supras to look at and loads of advice available.............

Cheers for your advice everyone. what time is the meet in brighton, where?

haven't got a supra yet does that matter?

Bonsai cars are very good, but you might want to look at cars already on here for sale, as they will have alarms etc that imported cars do not have, plus less of a wait, what are you after as i have an n/a for sale

Matt

Im after a TT but still saving at the mo.

well it wouldn't matter to me.........

have a look at who's going and PM them, i'm sure most would agree to letting you have a look round theirs and take you out in it..........

will do mate. Im new to the site so where do i look to see who's going?