The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jon's Angel Eye Headlights Fitted Tonight

mr lover

Guest gzaerojon

they look great Gary :) i didn't get a chance to fit them and take a pic, just lit them on a test bench

might have to order some from myself :D

Guest gzaerojon
i need a straight on pic with both headlights. So get back out there :D

Jon - Would you be able to do people headlights with just the 2 bigger ones done as angel eyes and not all 3?

yeah no problem, 2 or 3 makes no difference to me :)

Guest gzaerojon
PM following shortly to Jon....

i thought this might happen, cheers Gary :rolleyes:

:D

i need to get up to date on orders and i'll be doing these very soon :)

blimey they look the nuts :) are they bright enough to be used without the side ligts on etc?

these are my sidelights, i put my indicators into the sidelights, i would say they are a bit brighter than the sidelights but that would not be to hard:)

these are my sidelights, i put my indicators into the sidelights, i would say they are a bit brighter than the sidelights but that would not be to hard:)

wow, what a cool idea :)

so no seperate indicators in the bumper anymore, nice :)

Guest gzaerojon
How much ?

How long to do ?

Colour choices (if any) ?

;)

hi Joe, saw pics of your car at F+F show on a local club, looks good :thumbs:

i'll be doing these very soon, they do take forever to do though so i need to catch up on my light orders first :)

i'll be launching these at £180 (that does include the refurb) sounds alot i know but i'll be cutting things fine at this price.

let me guess, orange? :)

i'll look into what colours are available :)

hi Joe, saw pics of your car at F+F show on a local club, looks good :thumbs:

i'll be doing these very soon, they do take forever to do though so i need to catch up on my light orders first :)

i'll be launching these at £180 (that does include the refurb) sounds alot i know but i'll be cutting things fine at this price.

let me guess, orange? :)

i'll look into what colours are available :)

£180 witha refurb as in you'll paint the silver to a nice colour, and clean up the leanse a bit??? hmmmmmmm :sly:

Daddy likes.

Jon

Could they be done in orange and used as fancy front indicators? Somehow have them both come on with the sidelight switch but when you indicate the both go out and one side flashes - a bit like american car rear brake lights do.

If not, blue or white would look good on my blue car. I'm sure it's highly illegal to have blue ones though.