The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just got my 1st supra twin turbo

lexusman

hi guys,great club you have here,just wanted to say hi and tell you i got my supra tt yesterday

having had soarers for the last 6yrs i thought i would try a supra tt and see how good they were:D ,well what can i say,fast very fast,great drivers car,looks awesome and handels superb,am very happy with it but still love my soarer tt,not sure which one to keep now:confused:

i will post a pic and the spec later for you guys so you can tell me if its anygood

Nice one and welcome to the club. I offer a 5% discount to all new members.

Regards

Martin James aka Lucifer :diablo:

http://www.mkivstore.com/mkivsig.jpg

MKivStore Dyno shootout and openday - Click here

FREE FOOD - FREE Photoshoot - Free car wash - Free stuff

JULY 9TH - EUROPE's LARGEST SUPRA MEET OF 2006

Call us 10AM - 10PM for Advice and parts orders - 08456 44 91 99

Rich,

YOU SPLITTER!!!!!! :p :p

They are nice arnt they, but they are just too comon for me..... :blink:

Oh alright then, the boot was too small for my firekit so I had to get a Soarer. Good to see you in the land of the wise. :D

hey mate good to see u on here,and thanks for the warm welcome from the other members

i cant belive how much quicker it is,the power is there from the moment go,only problem got stopped already from the cops for doing 97mph,it felt like i was doing 60 or 70:wtf:

well the supra tt i just got is not standerd,so its fast,not sure how a standerd supra would be,but the soarer tt is a great car and very fast with a few little mods.

the supra has a lot more road nose and a much harder ride,where the soarer is very quite and smooth so dont feel as fast.

to sum it up i would say,the soarer tt,it drives you and the supra tt is a drivers car