The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Insurance on singles at 21

Pig

Hi guys,

Once my car is finished im going to really struggle to insure it for a high enough value as im only 21.

I dont really need to worry about this for about a year but i was just wondering if there are many under 25's insuring single through insurance companies?

I am with fleet policy at the moment but am running low on cars so am going to struggle!

P.S only insured at the momnent as i have a contact (dont like to ask favours so would rather go though a normal company)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi guys,

Once my car is finished im going to really struggle to insure it for a high enough value as im only 21.

I dont really need to worry about this for about a year but i was just wondering if there are many under 25's insuring single through insurance companies?

I am with fleet policy at the moment but am running low on cars so am going to struggle!

P.S only insured at the momnent as i have a contact (dont like to ask favours so would rather go though a normal company)

Any help would be much appreciated!

i rung everywhere to try and get insurance for a single but couldn't get it less than 1850, thats 850 more than the hybrids i had fitted have you tryed sky yet as they were the cheapest for me.:)

yes that was agreed value of 10.000 all mods declared on a t61 and protected no claims, i have 4yrs no claims and 8points for speeding:)

Who was it with! I only have 3 points, will have 3yrs no - claim and my bird helps the premiums come donw :D

Who was it with! I only have 3 points, will have 3yrs no - claim and my bird helps the premiums come donw :D

that was with sky speak to jay im afraid the lady friend doesn't bring it down i tried my mum, dad also partner they wasn't having any of it lol:p

lol damn right, it was hard enough getting insurance full stop never mind on a single

It doesnt help that you have to say student eh! At least mine is garaged, tracker, lowest area bracket etc!

How you manage rob, i will never know!