The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello Newbie here

Guest Lucy

Hiya

I have joined as I am very interested in getting a supra. I am hpoing to get alot of info I need from here and advice so please feel free to give me as much as you can lol:rolleyes: :) :notworthy

Are there any members loacl to me, I live near Gatwick? Also could you recommend any good garages where I could buy a Supra from I am looking at risingsun imports which are based near me any info on them would be great.

I have driven a supra non turbo today (Auto) which seemed a nice drive. I prob have a huge list of questions I have read through all the helpful stuff on the home page ;)

When you purchase an older Supra have you had to pay out alot for repairs if so are parts and services expensive, rough guide in pricing please if you can. Just weighing up the pro'd and cons.

I have had a fab insurance quote at £415.15 a year I am 28 and have full no claims so now I just have to find a good car :)

I need to sell mine too I currently have a 106 quiksilver modified yep a bit of a change of car hey lol.

Anyway if anyone can help me and advise me on the best buy and where to get a nice supra from that would be fab ideally I am looking at one that has been modified externally pref with a veilside body kit.

Going to go check out the rest of the site now and then will prob become a paid member what sort of benefits do you get?

Nice to meet ya all and respect for all you Supra lovers :) Such a nice car :):D :notworthy :D

Lucy x

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here be kind I have spent alot on the pug :) but not in same rank as supra lol but still nice car

and here are a couple of me my best pic but very old now and a more recent on of me lol

[/OOPS]

excuse the posey pic lol only a few decent ones I have of me lol

More recent in my older years lol

ITs FANCY DRESS lol;) I dont normally paint flowers on my face lol hee heee heee

and my car at mo although have black angel eye projectors on it now only had it 3 months completely modified it and now I wanna stat again but with a supra its fun :)

I know I know nothing like your cars[OOPS]

/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_oops.gif
but its still a lovely fun drive and gets alot of looks:p

Lucy

Ok here be kind I have spent alot on the pug :) but not in same rank as supra lol but still nice car

and here are a couple of me my best pic but very old now and a more recent on of me lol

excuse the posey pic lol only a few decent ones I have of me lol

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/Lucyloo28/DSCN0326.jpg

More recent in my older years lol

ITs FANCY DRESS lol;) I dont normally paint flowers on my face lol hee heee heee

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/Lucyloo28/fancydress.jpg

and my car at mo although have black angel eye projectors on it now only had it 3 months completely modified it and now I wanna stat again but with a supra its fun :)

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/Lucyloo28/car3.jpg

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/Lucyloo28/DSCN5049Small.jpg

I know I know nothing like your cars but its still a lovely fun drive and gets alot of looks:p

Lucy

Very pretty.

You're not that bad either, just need some hovis

Welcome BTW, oh and nice photo's of you but you need to enquire about hovis!

:rlol:

Was waiting for that and just spat tea over my monitor :D

Welcome to the site Lucy, great bunch of people and loads of info around to help you out .. good luck with the search :)