The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nissan 300zx

mattanna

Oh well, just trying to look at something better than the n/a, but am fleeced so need to buy what i can with what i sell it for, which by the looks of it won't be much, the n/a is best car i have owned(i've had 18 since 1996) and it is mint, but if i cannot get more power i will sell it and buy a normal car again and be done with this jap scene, oh and what about the vr4's?

Engine out jobbie just to change the cambelt!

No thats to change the turbos, still the cambelt is a good days work. Having owned both the supra standard is quicker but with little mods there is potential in the 300zx but as said above they are a nightmare to work on and very tempremental

Shop around and you'll get a nice TT aristo much cheapness, don't rely on prices staying low for long as the profile is starting to rise on them. Speak to Jurgen or have a look at the lexus owners board. If you are a dab hand at heavy mechanical work have a look around for a cheap RX7 (it'll be cheap cos it needs an engine rebuild usually)

I was looking at subaru legacy turbo estates(could do with the room), under 5 grand and 0-60 of 5 sec and top knack 160, vr4's are 280bhp, so i may be looking at them

If someone said to me, "You can only have one more car" then I'd have to pick the Legacy Estate. Tunable, quick, bags of room, tiptronic and auto (Gammy knee) go anywhere, off road or whatever, built like a brick shithouse........Great value for money..

If someone said to me, "You can only have one more car"

Blimey, thats worth a thread on its own. ;)

If you mean keep what you've got and just one more additional car, then, money aside, it would have to be a '69 Hemi Dodge Charger Daytona :)

If you mean just one car only (shudder) then it's so much more difficult, but I suppose it would have to be a DB9

All the above is assuming money's no object, in my present situation, I'd keep the Supra, there's nothing around for the money, that comes close :D

An auto R33 GTS Skyline is a good buy right now, pokey too with a few mods.

Regards

Martin James aka Lucifer :diablo:

http://www.mkivstore.com/mkivsig.jpg

MKivStore Dyno shootout and openday - Click here

FREE FOOD - FREE Photoshoot - Free car wash - Free stuff

JULY 9TH - EUROPE's LARGEST SUPRA MEET OF 2006

Call us 10AM - 10PM for Advice and parts orders - 08456 44 91 99

An auto R33 GTS Skyline is a good buy right now, pokey too with a few mods.

Regards

Martin James aka Lucifer :diablo:

[qimg]http://www.mkivstore.com/mkivsig.jpg[/qimg]

MKivStore Dyno shootout and openday - Click here

FREE FOOD - FREE Photoshoot - Free car wash - Free stuff

JULY 9TH - EUROPE's LARGEST SUPRA MEET OF 2006

Call us 10AM - 10PM for Advice and parts orders - 08456 44 91 99

Agree martin, very light and lots of tuning parts about