The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec Brakes F**king A

Tom S

title says it all,

they need to be imbedded but are now on. look the dog's danglies and the car stops.

Need a Aristo logo for the Caliper though.

bit of a long story but on now. At a cost of an extra Grand to when I bought the car, so watch what your doing peeps when buys cars.....

Excellent news, Tom. Now you'll be able to stop quickly when you spot those last minute fares.

Martin,

does that mean i'll be able to leave you standing even more than I did in my NA?? how is the pink car by the way??:eyebrows:

Oh, that time you left me standing in the pissing rain on a road I'd never driven before?

I've now got decent rubber, RLTC and less fear of Ol' Pinky. A new SMIC and zorst are coming and by the time we next end up driving together I may have a bit of a suprise for you.

i was suprised when everyone said how bad the standard brakes were on supras.

i thought my brakes were rather good,

it wasnt till i compared with another supra, and said your brakes look small.

looked at mine and noticed they were rather bigger

wooohoo

Oh, that time you left me standing in the pissing rain on a road I'd never driven before?QUOTE]

That's the one, on a Road I had never driven before either?????????

A lot easier to do when you don't have a traction breaking second turbo waiting to go. As I'm sure you'll find out soon enough. Although, hopefully, it won't be to your cost.

I do care, Tom. You drive like a loon (in a good way :D) and when you picked up the beast I was thinking "I hope he doesn't stack it on the way home".

RLTC. Get it bought. ;)

Money at this time not an option, later in year poss, pm me cost to you!!