The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop request

SuperSupra

It's a long shot cos I'm sure you're all busy people, but could anyone possibly photoshop the pic with the Top Secret front, to have my wheels and some Veilside skirts? I've never used the program before so wouldn't have a clue where to start!

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rhcpjohn/detail?.dir=mail&.dnm=d939re2.jpg&.src=ph

My car:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rhcpjohn/detail?.dir=696c&.dnm=cd10.jpg&.src=ph

Many thanks in advance, if someone can be arsed!

Tell you what John, thats some photoshop request!! Christ!

Here is that shot I promised of my old NA with a Top Secret front. You will have to imagine the veilside skirts and spats, as the ones on here were Toyota jobbies...

Supra Front.jpg

;)

Bugger..

didn't see the pic from npotts or i would have used that image of the bumper to clone rather than a low res one of a website!!

gives you the rough idea though hope it helps..

Ps nice colour!

I was wondering why you hadnt used mine!? Oh well, your image still looks very good. Those Vielside skirts will look ace John.

Nick

i was just having a quick look through the site in a 2 min break, wasn't logged on so didn't see your pic mate.... doh!

Just out of interest did you have any major clearance probs with this front?

also think that front and those skirts work well...

Actually the clearance wasnt an issue at all, except for the most awkward changes in road levels. The Top Secret was far better than the bumper I had previously (standard bumper with a large splitter), and was also better than my Abflug which is on my current TT.

I would definately recommend it to anyone. Plus it looks the nuts imo...

Nick