The mkiv Supra Owners Club

about time

Guest sunnyG83

Guest sunnyG83

Hi People,

i have been on the boards and a member for around six months and have gotten to know a few people on here, but i have never put up any pictures of my car apart from the ones that i had from the for/sale section when i bought the supra. So here are a few pictures i took the other night as the guilt was getting to much :)

sorry there are no wild eyecatching exterior or overall mods but im happy with her the way she is

bit dark i know but hope you like

Guest sunnyG83

yeah mark thats the one he was selling and im loving her more and more.

i dunno about the model of seats but do know that they are very comfy and supportive on the cheeks :)

Guest sunnyG83

he he he Jurgen i totally forgot about that. What day will you be heading down as i will make the trip too. even though that lass was naked in the car park with her husband cheering her on you could tell she was still shy lol :eyebrows:

Guest sunnyG83

Ulrik: well done mate i was waiting for someone to pick up on the hose, its a quick fix as i managed to rip the original :)

Jurgen: im afraid that lasses boobs will be a little more gravity stricken as she was in her 30's i think so we might get a fright this time she waps em out:D

Guest sunnyG83

Tom: im looking forward to our next installment of Speed (sniff sniff kidding)

and am glad your cars running well as im going BPU in a week or so yipee oh have you seen the Fast and Modified feature on the SSS meeting as its out now.

Guest sunnyG83

Yes i have herd that this was Doug's car before but have never been sure as the paper work i think was in Migsters name if im correct as i bought it through Mark at Pheonix/Terry S. Either way im a happy bunny