The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just back from Santa Pod

boxtobox

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was very hot just a few pics

Hey thats me, my sone and my wife in pic 1 :) . and the front of my Supra in pic 5. I only stayed until the dinner break but it was a very good morning out. Some great cars and loads of nice Supra's which put mine to shame.

Didnt get to meet too many people as everyone was watching the racing. But I did meet a nice guy called SteveL who was handing out flyers for Whifbitz, and Lui (thanks for the pass).

Mar

Another great show. Some nice cars too. There was the turquoise one with the custom kit - Really nice but he's not a member so told him to get on here! Anyone got a pic? It was a K plate, personalised.

Envy did a 10.9x. I think Justin got a 12.2x.

I don't think any jap car got a 9 before I left.

Plenty of drift action!

I got a 'show and shine' invite but gave it to Abs as his car is more worthy!

Good to meet new faces. Well done toMike (JspecGermany) who made it over to the show.

I had a scooby and a Sierra cossie giving me some stick - I smoked them both on the way back!

Edit: There was a dark peachy colour supra reg N*5ser - I thought that was a nice and different colour.

Cheers all,

Ro

Had a great day - weather was perfect & so many nice sup's (most I've ever seen in one place!) Thanks to Lui for organising stand etc... very impressed - a lot of hard work & organisation which didn't go unnoticed mate - plus, cheers for the last minute club stand pass ;)

Nice sight to see us all meet at Toddington - especially with quite a few scoobys meeting in the same place. Didn't get a chance to speak to many as we were watching a lot of the races & filming it - video to follow. We have a load more pics - will put up as many as we have so that we don't miss anyone out - saw a LOAD of sup's in the car park as we were leaving - think we'll all need to start handing out more cards!!!

Those who didn't come missed a good day - although, we got stuck in a bit of a traffic jam on the M1 so you missed that too. Never seen so many soops drive at 40 mph...:blink: :blink:

DSC01031.JPG

DSC01032.JPG

DSC01033.JPG

DSC01034.JPG

DSC01035.JPG

DSC01036.JPG

DSC01037.JPG

DSC01038.JPG

DSC01039.JPG

DSC01040.JPG

DSC01041.JPG

DSC01042.JPG