The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My car is now (hopefully) finished! :)

Clarkey

My car has been single now for about 11 months. And it's taken quite awhile to get it into the state that it is now.

Today was the last thing that needed to be done. Go and visit Ian C for E-Manage mapping.

Despite me turning up 3hrs 30 minutes late! Should've been arrived @ 10. Didn't arrive till 13.30. Despite my Sat-Nav getting me lost - because Ian's street doesn't exist in my maps!

We made good mapping time - the EM was wired in good, so all Ian had to do was plug himself in .. typing on his laptop wearing his det-cans while doing some runs :) All finished @ 17.30.

Please, a big round of applause for Ian C! :clap: :clap: - I'm so chuffed. I can now start enjoying the car :)

If you're in need of a E-Manage - then Ian's your man. The EM's are a remarkable abit of kit. I think it's also great that the UK supra community has great competancy - in mapping, turbo installs, servicing and tuning.

Ian, you're a star mate! Very, Very much apprieciated! :thumbs:

Good stuff Christian, give us some details injectors, boost level, does a great job Ian dosent he

He does indeed to a great job! :thumbs: - We should clone him :)

Injectors are 550's running at @ 40psi. Boost is controlled via my ebc .. 4 settings .. from 1.1 Bar to 1.37 bar on my ebc gauge.

Though - Ian reported the boost to be 1.35 bar on the EM .. and the Defi gauges reported just under 1.4 Bar.

Duty cycle at 1.1 bar of boost was 70 % duty cycle. Can't remember offhand - on the max boost. Ian will tell us. And with NO det! Around any of the RPM ranges, AFRs, boost levels.

:ecstatic:

Well chuffed .. :Pling: It's like getting into a single turbo Supra - that I've never driven before! :)

Glad to hear your happy Christian, im sure i saw your car up at phoenix on wednesday morning?

You probably did Robert. Mark was giving the car a full service, fuel line, fit my new DBA brakes, and usual checks & adjustments.

It's nice to able to stop now! ;) Now, I think I've just abit of bodykwork to do ..

Toyota OEM skirts ..

My alloys refirbed & polished

The front & wings re-sprayed to rid myself of the stop-chips,

Paint my door-handles - red instead of pink! ;)

Job done! A sleeper! :)

Saw your motor too - the conversion looks like it's coming on well! Nice looking motors the Aristo. Never seen one up close. Certainly a sleeper!

I didnt know that made such a difference! Well done though. You must be chuffed. When my car is cold i dont have the lag problem and the speed that it spools up is superb!

Glad you finished. 1 thing to say...... I bet you will buy something else soon! ;)

sweet!! aint it great! well done for ya bud, and i bet you now think its worth the wait, i coul;dnt believe the diff' when i got mine mapped, BOOOOM she went like a rocket and sounds like a jump jet:)

Ah how right you are matey! The complete driving experience has changed from the SAFC to upgrading the EM. Not talking about power - but the whole setup and general of running of the car .. is so much smoother.

I didnt know that made such a difference! Well done though. You must be chuffed. When my car is cold i dont have the lag problem and the speed that it spools up is superb!

Glad you finished. 1 thing to say...... I bet you will buy something else soon! ;)

For sure, the advice from the techies - was you can increase the pressure .. but don't go mad with it. Hence - why I only increased mine by 4psi.

You might be able to increase it abit more - but that would throw Ian's map out of sync as it's mapped to 40psi. And I didn't want to go silly with the pressure. As like everything, there is a limit.

I know what you mean - :) Must resist! Going to sort the exterior of the car out. But keep it stock looking. As I've always wanted a fast road car - but I wanted it to be a sleeper.