The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BMW Drivers

Laura

Ah great news Ewen, hadn't forgotten you just nothing coming in recently. If she needs anything for it let me know. I'll be on here more after next week, moving back home where the laptop lives! :D

Oh PS, I'm never selling her!

Had some twit this morning on a clear M1. He's in middle lane catching ever so slowly. I see a lorry up ahead and work out that he'll still not have passed me by the time we reach it.

So I plant it, pull some way ahead, signal and move over. No drama.

He's on the horn and flashing his lights despite there being a good 40-50 metres between us. I pull back in and he steams alongside in the middle lane, making loony signs while some lass in the back is giving two fingers.

When he has finished passing I decide I'll blow by him and get on with my life. So, he's ahead now, I pull out behind him. He stands on the fucking brakes.

What a cock. I scoot around and alongside, applaud him and go on my merry way.

Strange I was sat in traffic on m1 this evening all lanes moving at the same pace and a m5 driver blatted it and pulled into a none existent gap and nearly saved me the job of having my nosecone removed. A bit later down the road when he has pulled over a lane I move along side a give him the international sign of self satisfaction and go my merry way :)

Thanks...

Pink fur

Purple fur

Pink interior lights

Pink perspex folding table

Pink seat covers

Pink parking sensors

Ah yes, the VW pink accessories line :) I can get painted parking sensors for £250 if that helps? Fabricland on East Street do a big range or faux fur cheap! Make sure she gets some sunglasses so the reflection doesn't blind her!

The first car that ever cut me up in my Supra was a BMW M3. I was overtaking a lorry on the 2-lane bit of the M2 and he flew up the inside lane and swerved through the closing gap. There was nowt behind or ahead of me so I guess he just had to make a point.

Funny BMW drivers should be mentioned today, i was on my way back from a trip up north, and i'm about 15 mls away from home and on a dual carriage way moving fairly rapidly and come up behind a 318 doing about 10-15 MPH slower than me does (she as i found out when i finally got past) move over does she f**k! after a while of sitting behind her i get a little closer, so she trys the brake test:p so she then trys to pull a fast one on me by accelerating and then pulls over, but i know what shes up to! the tricky bitch is trying to set me up for a camera that i know is just up the road, hoping that after being pissed off with sitting behind her for ages i would shoot off and get snapped breaking the speed limit! well i just crused along side at the speed limit and gave here a dirty look, bitch!:p